Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Girly beach adventure!



The weather was perfect for our beach adventure!
Getting up before 8am on a Sunday was hard but totally worth it... the water was so beautiful and it was so lovely to be outside on such a great day. We all took lots of photos, I will hopefully be posting more somewhere soon.
I am hoping for many more beach adventures this Summer!


I've also had lots of crafty ideas lately... too many for me to keep track of! I want to be making things for people, trying lots of new things, like stamping and cardmaking and sewing and crochet and photography... I don't really have time to work on it all at the moment but I'm very excited!

These are some of the little things I've done recently...
























Here are some websites you should check out!

My friend Merry's photo blog! Totally inspired me to start a blog and share my stuff:
http://everydayphotoplay.blogspot.com/

My cousin Lisa's Flickr account, she takes great photos! We talk lots about crafty stuff and I get so inspired and excited:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21608728@N00/

And everyone can find something great on Etsy:
www.etsy.com

1 comment:

Tony said...

Awesome! I was wanting to get to see that journal! Looks good! I would normally guess that a large feather like that would overwhelm the design but no, it complements the blue (ha!) textured background nicely. I like how you angled the backgrounds to the letters as well, it all looks really funky!
Also sounds like a good time was had at the beach! I'm not really a huge fan of the whole swimming thing at the beach myself but the aesthetic beauty of the whole beach scene is always really cool and great to see, nice picture there I look forward to seeing more!