Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pretty things...

Pretty things make me happy.

Today I bought some new paper and card and I'm loving the colours... the apricot and raspberry together is a new combination for me and oh it's so delicious!
Saturday was so stinking hot and I went to the beach with my family, although we got there quite late, after 7pm so by then it was too cold to actually swim. It is always nice to be near the water though and I got a few good photos.





While I was in Leura I found a new shop called Think Love and met some beautiful people, Catherina and Jerry. I just find it so amazing the people you can meet when you are open to life... talking to them really confirmed that I'm on the right path and I'm happy with where I'm headed! Finding like-minded people, whatever your interest, just makes so much of a difference and keeps you motivated and inspired!

No comments: