Tuesday, August 18, 2009

College girls weekend


Way back in May me and my college girls went away to Treachery for the weekend. I had an awesome time, we even got some sun in the middle of the rainy weather!
We just chilled out and chatted, walked on the beach, read, consulted our oracle cards, journalled, cried, ate, drank, sat by the fire, watched dvds, drew mandalas, climbed trees, and met some new people.

These were the cute little cabins. They could sleep 6 but it was the perfect size for 3 girls!


View from the trees next to our cabin:


Megan found some beautiful, huge fig trees:


We climbed them.


xo

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm in love with those trees and feel compelled to go and find them!!

Kara said...

Oh Lisa you can, I know where they are! I want more camping trips!