Sunday, November 16, 2008

I feel unbalanced and a little crooked


I thought I didn't have anything to say tonight and was just going to post an old photo, but then I remembered I got a free sample from work today! It is the Body Shop Blue Corn Scrub Mask, free samples are always great and my skin is feeling pretty good already =)


Also wanted to mention my latest craft project, a covered notebook for my friend Liss:


These photos were taken before it was all stuck down properly, and I also added hot pink fur to the back cover, but I forgot to take photos of the finished project! Silly me.

The end.
xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pork is a nice sweet meat

George said...

Thanks for your comments. I really enjoyed reading your posts as well. I appreciate this idea of posting about things that you enjoy, things you are grateful for. It is always refreshing to see positive energy put into creative use.
Gratefulness is often times an under utilized source of inspiration.