Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lazy Friday

So a few of my friends have started gratitude blogs lately, which I think is such a wonderful idea! The plan is to post something every day that you are grateful for, I think this is a great way to focus on the positive things in life which are so easy to forget about!
I first read about this kind of thing in Frankie, photographer Hailey Bartholomew started a series called 365 Days of Grateful, where she takes 1 polaroid every day of something she is grateful for.
So I think I might try and incorporate this into my blog... we shall see!

Dani's blog -
http://stappo-dani.blogspot.com/

Shell's blog -
http://carpediemcarpenoctemadastra.blogspot.com/

Also my fish Max died on Wednesday which is very sad, he was a very pretty fish. I'm not ready for a replacement fish yet.

Today has been quite hot so I'm feeling quite lazy, but have got a few cool photos!
And how beautiful is my baby? He had a lazy day too =)

3 comments:

Tony said...

Wow! They are some great photos! You are indeed the talented one! ...that is very sad about Max though.

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Corrie said...

:) Those pics were well done :) I've been reading random blogs and found yours interesting. :) hope you don't mind.