Sunday, October 18, 2009

Creative Goddess course

A few weeks ago I signed up for the Creative Goddess e-course, run by Goddess Leonie.

I have been interested and thinking about it for a while but I wanted to make sure that if I signed up, I would be committed and have the time for the projects. I finally decided that this was important enough that I would make the time and make it a priority. It's so close to what I want to be doing with my own career and life I didn't want to miss this opportunity for more experience and learning!

And so far it's been so wonderful.

Goddess Leonie records her own guided meditations which are so, so powerful. I am just in awe of her! And I'm just loving the content, exploring art as soul work.

I'll be posting a little bit each week and sharing what's going on for me with the course =)

No comments: