Sunday, April 12, 2009

Clark property


I had a wonderfully relaxing and productive day at Josh's today!

Even though I've been everywhere already I love exploring all the places on his property... this building out the back used to be kennels but is now used by his parents for their office. I love the colour of it and how leafy it is.


This is the little flat around the side of the house... when they were building the house they are in now this was their lounge room, kitchen and bathroom. It hasn't been used for a long time but there's still lots of stuff in there, books and drums and lots of craft stuff, and I love how old and worn the place looks and it just makes me so happy to look around at all the odd bits and pieces inside.


We called this one 'Man and Dog'.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

looks like a great place to explore... funny cause i've been there a bunch of times and never seen it like that. nice pics!

Unknown said...

is josh's fly undone