Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sarah Gardner - wowee

It could be because I'm pretty tired at the moment but Sarah Gardner's prints almost made me cry when I found them. I'm just so excited and in awe that artists are creating such beautiful works that feel so right to me.

I would love to be supporting these artists who I really believe are spreading such wonderful, positive messages by buying more prints but I just don't have the spare money for it at the moment.

Also I am feeling a little bit intimidated by all this amazing work I have found recently and don't feel like mine compares at all. But I guess I should just start somewhere so I'm doing something. Nothing will happen if I never start because I'm too scared.

You can check out more of Sarah's stuff on her Flickr page.

xo

No comments: