Monday, April 6, 2009

Productive Friday

I have had a really busy few days, but it's all been very satisfying!

On Friday I had a day at home preparing for the weekend, Tia and Simon's wedding on Saturday and Yasmin's tea party on Sunday. I knew this was the only time I had to bake some cupcakes for the tea party and I made some delicious lemon icing which was new and successful!

I also had to clean all my brushes and get all my supplies in order for the wedding makeup... I haven't done it professionally in quite a while but it reminded me how proud I am of my beautiful kit and brush roll! I enjoyed taking the time to sit down and go through each brush and then clean the leather.

Oh and can I please tell you about this wonderful artist I have just found? Aimee of Artsyville produces such wonderful ideas and designs... I am so excited to have found her and love quite a few of her prints! I will be buying one very soon. When I decide on just one.

Oh and check out her blog! Ohh yes I love it.

xo

1 comment:

Jessica Anne Mason said...

speaking of yum, hello cupcakes!
hey darl, we should totally catch up soon, it's been so long, we can turn it into an artsy fartsy event (with cupcakes lol)... hope you are well xo