Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More cards


Another Live with Love one... I just love these words because that's how I want to live my life! This is for some friends who are getting married this Saturday (and I'm doing the wedding makeup, yay!).

This one is for my mum, who said that being authentic was really important to her this year. I wasn't sure if I should do 'authentic' or 'authenticity' or 'I am always authentic' or something like that, but I liked it as this form of the word, so it is seen as more of a value or quality. I do have ideas to make more personal values cards, as that's what we've been working with in class, and just, everyone has different values so is going to connect with different cards, what is right for me is not necessarily right for everyone. One that I would like to make soon (even just for myself) is Integrity.
I also really like how simple this one is too, I need to remember that simple can still be effective.

And this card is for someone special! I just used rub-on transfers for this one and I love how simple it is. I'm really proud of myself for actually making this one so quickly, I had the idea on Monday night and made it on Tuesday! I'm impressed I'm actually creating more now instead of just talking about it!

I made another card tonight for a friend but haven't photographed it yet. I will get it up in the next few days!

Also my spinach got a bit squashed in all this rain before I could bring it undercover... it was doing so well! I just can't wait for it to get sunny again so it can keep growing and get strong again!

xo

No comments: