Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bits and pieces

I've had lots I've felt like posting about over the last few days, but never bothered to actually sit down and do it... and now I'm quite tired and not feeling enthusiastic about it all. So I'll keep it short but still try to cover everything.As soon as I found the Think Love store, I knew I wanted to make a card for them. They have beautiful affirmations and art on the walls and I wanted to contribute my little bit of creative love. I've had this in my head for a few months and have only just made it, and my perfectionist is very disappointed because the lettering is crooked, but I'm trying to let that go. So I'll send it anyway. But I am loving this colour combo.
Plus look at the delicious card textures, yum.

For a friend's kitchen tea on Saturday we all gave a copy of our favourite recipe, mine was a family recipe for chocolate biscuits. I hadn't made them in a while so whipped up a batch on Friday just to make sure the recipe worked...
... it did.
This was the beautiful sunset on Sunday seen from Josh's kitchen/dining area... so pretty.

More photos to come, hopefully tomorrow!

xo

No comments: