Monday, March 16, 2009

Too long...

When I started this blog I really intended to keep it up to date and post often... but things have been quite busy! And somehow not busy at the same time because I still haven't found a permanent job.

But I finally moved into my new place, yay! That has been the biggest change and a bit of a challenge too, just learning how to fit in with new people and seeing how they all work together. But I love my little room and have plenty of space to store all my stuff and even have a little corner of the balcony all to myself! I'm still settling in and getting all of my things in their right places but I think this place will be great.
Plus I'm planning on starting a mini veggie and herb garden (in pots) soon and I'm really excited about growing things I'm actually able to eat, and then cooking more and eating well. I found this guy on Youtube who has simple how-to videos for growing, he's easy to watch and it's been really helpful to have a visual to show how it's done!

I went on a little adventure to the button shop in Newtown last week... I have heard about this place for years but somehow never made it in... so many pretty buttons to choose from!

I ended up buying myself just a few little pretty ones, not quite sure what I will do with them yet.
Also college is going amazingly well, I just love the work we are doing and it's personally very exciting and satisfying! First term is looking at counselling and coaching in more of a personal way, so we get to experience some of it for ourselves before learning more of the skills and techniques in the next few terms. And oh boy the college library is wonderful... so many books I want to read, books I haven't been able to find anywhere else! So that will keep me busy for a while...

To do list:
-Find a job.
-Keep up with yoga and meditation.
-Take more photos (and then blog more often).
-Read, read, read.

<3

1 comment:

Tony said...

I have to say... first photo there really is quite amazing! Seriously that is an awesome shot!